2005-08-24

Whew!

The verdict is in..................I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a difficult choice between the first one - cubicle, more $, no room to grow or doing what I wanted to do, less $ to start, lots of room to grow, awesome benefits and working in the pharmacy again! So, tomorrow is the drug test and I was offered and accepted the job with Walgreens as a Pharmacy Tech! I get to wear my scrubs to work (no fretting over what to wear!) and I'm so glad that this debacle is over!
Thank you to everyone who sent me your good wishes and helped. I couldn't have done it without my support network! :)
I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders!
Now we are getting either a Trop. Storm or Hurricane....already under a Trop. Storm Warning. Landfall should be early Friday morning so I need to make a liquor run! After last year and having sat through two category 3 storms, this cat. 1 is a walk in the park! Katrina....fancy name for a silly rainstorm! We need the rain, however, not the 24" they are predicting!
Anyhoo, in the event I can't post due to power outtage, I will be checking email via cell phone!
For now, however, I'm going to rest and thank God that I have a job finally!

No comments: