2005-08-16

Total disappointment........

I bites to the nth degree. I hung out down in the Jensen area until 7:15 yesterday waiting for time to get my ink fix. I'm literally on the way to the studio........the cell phone rings........it's Roger from the studio........sorry, can't fit ya in! Can't fit me in? What? I had an appointment! For the love of God, man, do you not understand? And, turns out he's booked for the next couple of weeks so I have to wait. Asshole. Not happy. But what's a girl to do? *sniff*
So wanted that tattoo........still plan on getting it! Perhaps I need to change my ink people! So, I am not happy today.
All that yakking about it and building of expectations and now this...........the worst kind of letdown!
Don't shoot me!

2 comments:

Shumpy said...

dang. I know you wanted to get that done.
Plus I wanted to see pics of it when it was finished.

Anonymous said...

Bummer!
Hope some beer battered chicken wings will help.