2005-08-05

FRIDAY!!!!!! (and I'm in love....)

Yes, I realize that the title of this post is the lamest ever. I promise I shan't do it again!
And, I'm realizing that even though this color will look great on the black background, I'm going blind attempting to compose this!(not to mention how many times I've had to edit my horrible typos!) Eeek!
I have to give props to T-Mobile who has hooked me, yes, little old me, up with an awesome deal. Over the past two months, I have had to return 5, YES FIVE, phones due to problems. So, with that on my account, I apparently qualify for the "you have bad tech luck" discount and shall be receiving by fabulously wonderful Motorola Razr in a few days and the price I got, well, let's just say it ROCKS! I love T-Mobile. They certainly made my day yesterday. So, only a few more days of having to deal with this dropping calls BS that has plagued me for what seems an eternity.
And, I admit that the phone, which looks fantastic, was what I wanted, I just never dreamed that I would actually get it! I am a tech gadget snob and I always want the newest and coolest thing out there....and now I will have a new toy!
My boss is out today which means I am relegated to a day of counting the minutes and watching the clock, not to mention surfing the net! What would we do without it? Let that one be the question for the day!
Later, kids!

No comments: