2008-02-26

Tuesdays

Due to some stomach virus I seemed to have picked up somewhere, I did absolutely nothing yesterday so today is make-up day when it comes to doing what needs to be done. Need to wash the dogs. Trina keeps rolling in the dirt in the back and then she wonders why I don't want her to lie in the bed! Duh........ick.
Laundry has piled up due to my celebratory activities this past weekend. Partying has its pros and (obvious......have you seen that pic?) cons. So, today it's back to work. I know, fascinating stuff! I live the most exciting life of anyone! Don't be jealous!
So, that's the plan for the day. I need to get in my spare room and work in it but I need help getting some of the stuff out before I can even really go through the stuff in there. It's become a storage room instead of a bedroom. It needs serious help! It's definitely on the short list of things I need to get done, no time like the present!

No comments: