2007-01-30

Hangin' 'Round the house....


So, just hanging round the house today recuperating from my ER visit. The dr. blithely told me that if I want to reach my 40th, I have to quit smoking. So, that's what I'm doing! Even Chris, ever my rock and support, is quitting with me which makes it a little easier!! I can't thank him enough for making this great sacrifice for both of our lives.

Tomorrow it is back to work although I could use the extra day off but tomorrow is short and I get to leave when it's time to take Chris to work!

OH, I posted a picture of what my wedding ring will look like. Chris wanted to get Turkish Wedding bands which are kind of like puzzles. If taken off the wrong way, you actually have to pay to get the solution to put them back together.

The guys are getting their wedding wardrobe together. Looks like I will be wearing my champagne colored sheath dress with Chris wearing a shade of green and khakis. With the other colors, I think it will be stunning and tropical and different and casual and fun and, most of all, comfortable! So, let me know what you think of our rings! :) Chris' is six bands instead of four like mine is and his is going to be gold, not the tri-color gold. I got these pics from the site we intend to purchase the rings from and that's Puzzle Ring. Check out the site because the craftmanship is amazing and each ring is handmade! It will definitely be cool to have wedding bands that no one else will likely have.

No comments: