2007-01-11

Long Time Away

So, I can't believe it's been three months since I have posted anything! Horrendous and unacceptable! Won't happen again since yesterday we finally got the cable modem installed and so no more dial up for me! Needless to say, I am happy about that since I have felt a bit cut off between not working and the holidays and everything that we went through.
One new announcement.......November 14, at the Jimmy Buffett concert in WPB, Chris proposed to me! So, we are in the middle of planning our wedding which is going to take place on March 31, 2007. Yep, not a lot of time there! And definitely not a lot (or any!) money but whatever we scrape together will be just fine! You see, I learned the first time that it is the marriage and not the wedding that matters.
Our brood of animals have increased to include three iguanas all over 4 feet, a pot bellied pig named Petunia who is the newest member, Bear the Cataoula and our pride and joy (he's starting his therapy dog training soon!), two cats, endless fish and turtles. That doesn't include the ducks we had and promptly shoved off to another foster parent with the HSTC since I really don't do birds or snakes! Hey, there has to be a cutoff at some point!
Anyway, I'm back and better than ever. HA! Hey, just a year older with the grey hairs to prove it.
Later....and I don't mean months this time......pinkie swear!

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

welcome back to the bloggerdom!