2008-03-03

WTF?

So, I know my little heading says to not sweat the small stuff. All fine and good in theory, however, when the small stuff piles up into a big gianormous pile of shit, I think it's fine and good to sweat it! I mean, honestly, who the hell did I piss of in such a huge way to have to deal with what I deal with on a daily basis of late? Or perhaps it is some horrible way of paying off some "debt" I incurred in another life.
Divorce is no f-ing picnic. Let me tell you. Even in the best of circumstances, it's an expensive hassle both financially and emotionally. Now the emotional toll is more of an internal dialogue that basically makes you question what you did wrong when the blame lies on the other party completely. However, in the middle of the night, when the thoughts are keeping you awake and attempting to count the rotations of the ceiling fan, that is little comfort.
And, at some point, you decide to move on with your life. Oh wait, now you can include the boatloads of baggage that you now carry and people say to themselves, "That girl cannot be normal! Run away.....!!!!". At least that is what I think.
I'm not usually in a ranting kind of mood however, this does seem to have some therapeutic value. I used to write my thoughts down in my journals.....old fashioned like with pen and paper. Of late, though, that has been little comfort and I have run out of journals to write in. So, I resort to the e-forum of ranting and raving, the blog. Not that anyone reads this, but somehow, in some small way, just seeing shit in black and white makes it a little easier to take.

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

hey! you know I'll listen and am reading.