2007-03-21

12 days and counting.....

Yes, only twelve more days until I get married. And I still have a list as long as my arm to complete before Chris and I can officially get hitched.
My grandfather passed away this past Sunday at age 91. Although I miss him terribly, he lived an extraordinary life and that was reflected in all the people who came to pay their respects. The hardest part of the service was the Hononr Guard folding the flag that draped his coffin and then when they presented it to my mom with the thanks of a grateful nation. There wasn't a dry eye.
I wish he had been able to come to my wedding but he was too frail.
So, the dress is ready......it fits perfectly which is a miracle since David's Bridal is notorious for screwing things up. My tiara is ready. All I need is flip flops and figure what I'm going to do with my hair!
I know it's been a while since I have blogged, I was in the hospital for 6 days after a very serious asthma attack so I lost a week there.
Anyway, this is short since I'm in the process of writing some thank you notes. I shall post more later and put the pictures up there as soon as I get them! :)

No comments: